COP Student Counseling Policy

A licensed psychological counselor is contracted with CHSU-COP to provide psychological counseling services for students, and for evaluation and accommodation of students suspected of having learning disabilities. Students interested in pursuing this service should contact the COP Student Affairs Office.

The COP Student Affairs Office is available to assist students with questions or challenges related to student life. The Director of Financial Aid is available to help students who seek assistance in financing their education.