Career Services connects students to career information, resources and job opportunities. Career Services is committed to engaging students in transformative one-on-one appointments, programs, and opportunities to formulate career plans, develop post-graduation objectives, and implement appropriate lifelong career decision- making strategies. CHSU does not provide job placement services.
Career development is provided through the following:
- Career Enrichment Speaker Series: Workshops that address topics including, but not limited to, career exploration, interview preparation, resume writing, and networking strategies.
- Career Exploration Special Events, including an annual Career Fair.
- Interview coordination with local partners who recruit CHSU students for internships and jobs.
- Individual coaching sessions with students who need individual assistance with a resume or cover letter.
- Mock interviews coordination for students who would like to practice their interview skills.