Canceling/Changing a Fourth-year Clerkship

It may be necessary to cancel or change a clerkship. Cancellation/change requests must be received a minimum of 90 days prior to the confirmed start date. Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis, and approval is not guaranteed. Students must attend the scheduled clerkship if requests to change or cancel are received after the deadline or denied. For consideration, requests should include the following:

  • Rotation Request Form: A cancellation/change request must be submitted in writing to the CHSU clinical clerkship coordinator via email utilizing the rotation request form. The form is located in CORE ELMs document library.
  • An alternative clerkship must be submitted for review via the CORE ELMS>Site Prospector.